We have experience working with children and young people and believe open, honest and non-judgemental dialogue is needed more than ever for young people to express and understand themselves; and communicate and make sense of the world around them.
If you would like to discuss a workshop for your students or staff please get in touch at email@example.com
- Broadens perspectives and understanding of gender identity, social constructs and the relationships between emotions, feelings, values and actions.
- Provides an introduction to Bohm Dialogue as a form of discussion and idea development within a non-judgemental space
- Allows participants to experience creative writing techniques as a way to explore personal thinking
- Inspires participants through creative practice and group discussion
- Creates a platform for participants to express themselves as individuals and explore their identity and environment
Using a variety of poetry and creative writing techniques, complemented with breathing and movement exercises, the topic is introduced to the workshop participants to be examined on both a personal and group level.
The workshop and subsequent group discussion is framed by Bohm Dialogue, a communication technique that encourages the suspension of judgement whilst listening, and the creation of new thinking through shared meaning.
The exercises used ensure that the workshop is accessible to all, regardless of previous creative writing experience or knowledge of the topic. The tone of the workshop is inclusive and informal and the objectives are for it to be thought-provoking and empowering.
To explore your student or staff needs, including your desired objectives and outcomes, please get in touch and we will be happy to discuss this further with you.