Our workshops offer participants an opportunity for time and space to relax, reflect and reconnect to themselves, others and the world around them. We use a variety of creative techniques in addition to poetry and creative writing, to allow participants to explore aspects of their identity, including their relationship to the natural world. If you are interested in a workshop for your organisation or group please contact us at email@example.com. If you are an individual interested in attending on of our workshops please sign up to our newsletter to keep up-to-date on upcoming events.
- Fun and accessible activity for all ages and genders
- Provides a creative bridge between inner and outer identities and encourages thinking on socially constructed aspects of identity, and alternatives including ecological and cosmological identities.
- Learning in a dialogue context from other workshop participants
- Empowers participants by providing a guided creative process whilst allowing room for individual expression
- Provides a foundation for sustainable and systemic thinking by reconnecting participants to the natural world.
Using a variety of poetry and creative writing techniques, complemented with breathing and movement exercises, the topic is introduced to the workshop participants to be examined on both a personal and group level.
The workshop and subsequent group discussion is framed by Bohm Dialogue, a communication technique that encourages the suspension of judgement whilst listening, and the creation of new thinking through shared meaning.
The exercises used ensure that the workshop is accessible to all, regardless of previous creative writing experience or knowledge of the topic. The tone of the workshop is inclusive and informal and the objectives are for it to be thought-provoking and empowering.
To explore your organisational or team needs, including your desired objectives and outcomes, please get in touch and we will be happy to discuss this further with you.